Basically, the smartphone must have NFC and an internet connection to be able to use the femSense app.
- Apple devices from iPhone 7 or newer models can use NFC without restrictions.
- NFC is automatically enabled, so you don't need to turn anything on or off.
- Note: iPhone 6s does have NFC, but this is only available for Apple Pay.
For Android, there are several ways you can check if your smartphone has NFC:
- Drag your status bar down and look for an NFC button there
- Open Settings and go to "Connections" or "Device Connectivity" and look for a toggle there to enable NFC
- Visit the manufacturer's or a retailer's website and look for the specifications for your device there.